Passporter Question

Wellard Stallard

Groovy DIS Chick with Attitude
Hi there :wave:

Is anyone else waiting on the deluxe passporter from Amazon.co.uk? - I ordered mine on 19 July and am still waiting for it to be delivered. I just hope it arrives before 12 Oct!! or I will be very disappointed.

ttfn

Hi ttfn

I ordered mine about the same time and expected dispatch date is between the 16-30 August but still nothing.

I will let you know when I get mine through, can't wait i love planning

Hugs

T:p

I too am waiting for delivery but received same info from amazon as Tracy.

I checked Passporters own site and it also states on there that the Deluxe is temp. out of stock but expected by the end of the month,hopefully the month will be August!!

I would expect UK orders to receive them early September.

Heres hoping!

Regards.

Sean.

Thanks guys

Glad I'm not the only one. I had ordered some spare pockets from the passporter.com site ages ago and got them in about a week but no passporter to put them in lol - oh well hopefully it will be here soon.

ta ta

Hi

Just picking up on this post.

Just checked my shipping status and the date has changed to:

August 27 - September 10.

Has everyone elses.

Gutted

Hugs

T :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi Everyone

I have emailed Jennifer & Dave at passporter.com and she said the reason why there is a delay is because amazon uk have to wait for stock from amazon.com who wait for stock from the warehouse who in turn wait for stock from passporter - so there is a hold up everywhere. Passporter.com have said they will have stock in this week and if I order from them I will receive it by end of August - so I cancelled the order from amazon uk and chanced it by ordering from passporter.com. Hopefully I should get it soon!! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter