Passport

Dan23-5

Earning My Ears
Hello all the saga continues with the passport office. On Monday it said we would have my wife’s passport by July 14 now it says July 16. Anyone else have this happen.

Where is it saying this...? My updates went from processing to completed and then I received a shipment notification. Until the shipment notification I did not have a specific date given to me, it just said 6-8 weeks up until then.

Where is it saying this...? My updates went from processing to completed and then I received a shipment notification. Until the shipment notification I did not have a specific date given to me, it just said 6-8 weeks up until then.
It says your passport is in the final processing stage you should receive it on or about July 16

Probably because 7/14 is Sunday? No mail. Or maybe when they actually mailed it was a day later and shifted your delivery date?

This. You should have (or will receive) a tracking number too. Mine beat the shipping estimate and got here two days early. I can't remember if this was a renewal or not, but just in case you aren't aware your old passport will most likely arrive a few days later in another shipment, it won't be in the same package.

This. You should have (or will receive) a tracking number too. Mine beat the shipping estimate and got here two days early. I can't remember if this was a renewal or not, but just in case you aren't aware your old passport will most likely arrive a few days later in another shipment, it won't be in the same package.
This was for a passport card they don’t give tracking number for them. They have the original passport that they used for I’d.

I’m confused as to why you got a card (which will not allow you to fly in or out of the country anyway) when you had a passport already.

I’m confused as to why you got a card (which will not allow you to fly in or out of the country anyway) when you had a passport already.
It was my wife she likes having the card to fly domestically in place of real ID

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter