• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Party!!

BandGeek911

<font color=blue>Take my advice, don't eat the gum
I'm hosting a party for the first time in a few hours and was wondering if anyone knows some good party games?

I've invited about 9-10 of my friends and we're ordering pizza, I have some (lame) music and hopefully someone else is bringing more lol. There will be lots of snacks and was just wondering if I should do anything else!

Wish I could invite you all... but we live so far away :( lol.

I wish we could be there too!!!!

A really fun game is something u usually hafta buy at a store, but u can make on ur own...you ask questions to each other...but like...in a card form...and dice to see how many people over around the circle u ask...(i'm sure u've seen stuff like this)...also...a trip to the "toy store" to buy Truth or Dare Jenga is always fun :)

Sorry, I'm a bit late, so I can't offer any suggestions...but, how was the party? :)

Oh my goodness, it was wild! My house+ 9 hyper active teenagers = not good lol. It went better than I thought it would tho! We tried playing charades and truth and dare...but we just ate and talked most of the time. My mom offered me another end of middle school party on the last day of school but I'm like NO WAY! Let someone else host it this time! lol. The house was a mess (because we got into a grapefruit fight, yes we were throwing GRAPEFRUIT at each other, go figure :confused3 ) But yea, the party was fun lol.

BandGeek911 said:
Oh my goodness, it was wild! My house+ 9 hyper active teenagers = not good lol. It went better than I thought it would tho! We tried playing charades and truth and dare...but we just ate and talked most of the time. My mom offered me another end of middle school party on the last day of school but I'm like NO WAY! Let someone else host it this time! lol. The house was a mess (because we got into a grapefruit fight, yes we were throwing GRAPEFRUIT at each other, go figure :confused3 ) But yea, the party was fun lol

Grapefruits huh?....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm k. hahahaha. glad you had fun!

Princess Ash said:
Grapefruits huh?....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm k. hahahaha. glad you had fun!

I was wondering the same thing, but I'm glad you had a good time! :)

Find out who likes each other, and get them to play twister.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter