• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Party for the Senses

Chellymouse

DIS Veteran
This question is for those who have attended the Party for the Senses during F&W at Epcot. DH and I would like to do one large event and this seems like the one that has both of us interested. How is the experience and is it worth the money? Any feedback will be appreciated either way!
TIA!!

I've loved every PFTS I've attended. The food is amazing:thumbsup2Whrther it is worth the $$$ is something you have to decide. We did the Wine View Lounge option last year, and for us it was totally worth it. We go down for a long weekend, so other than the booths around WS,PFTS is the one F&W Festival event that we do.
As far as dress code, you will see everything from park attire to cocktail attire, but the majority of the people attending are dressed up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter