Partners in Crime

WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
do you have a partner in crime? I DO! her name is Marissa!!! we are bad people 2gether! we even have a theme song! (it's the song from COPS!)

we are random at night and want to find pics of Charlie Chaplin NEKKID(we really don't...it started off as a joke b/c I downloaded some things that said Charlie's name in them and I said watch them by naked pics so we have been laughing about it ever since!)

Jules is the best partner in crime EVER!! We just laugh non stop and like to create madness. We definitely frightened people in Disney World hahaha.

Now we wanna hear about everyone else's partner in crime!

I don't think they are as crazy as us...our late night convos are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!

I don't know?? DO I have a partner in crime??

My best friend Elise - we are so sarcastic together, were always laughing and getting into trouble (well we normally get out of it). Esp in the school choir - I was head chorister and she was debuty and the choristers are always so thick so we came up with a saying (there is a very funny and long story behind it) 'If I only had a brain':jester:

hmm i got 2.

first me and my friend Pat. hes like a brother to me. we messed with our friend online by disguising as 2 other people in our school. lol he wuz sooo mad when we told him it wuz us.

2nd me and my friend Matt. we've only been friends for about a year but we r like almost best friends. we jam together, we r in the same band together. and its fun crackin jokes.

lol yeah i dunno if u called that "partners in crime" but i do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter