Partner Swap- Holiday Theme! Challenge#7 Post #2

I've loved these...Wondering...would a handmade bag count as the "altered" item? Something along these lines?

TinkBag.jpg

I haven't seen the tink cord. But that is excellent for a bag!

I'm sure your partner will love it. I once got a tink cricut cover.

I like to use a duck cloth or something heavy, but they don't make a lot of Disney stuff out of that. I got the cord at Joann's.

that is a cute bag Jennifer!

guess I better get thinking on my altered item since that will be a challenge for me LOL

Found some:

Here is a frame:

IMG_1687.jpg

Some albums made from drink coasters:

IMG_7761_2.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

I believe this was a mint tin:

IMG_1949.jpg

A tool Caddy:
IMG_1157.jpg

A bucket with skewers, cant remember what they called them.
IMG_1151.jpg

paper mache box

IMG_2768.jpg

and more paint cans.... :)

IMG_2759.jpg

IMG_2758.jpg

IMG_7751.jpg

IMG_7749.jpg

This looks like so much fun and I do love Halloween and Chrismas! But I think I will hafta sit this one out as I'm just back to swapping after taking the year off. Want everyone to be comfortable with me being back before I jump in with both feet. I will be sure to get in on the next one, though.

thanks for the ideas Rachal, think I've figured out what I want to do :thumbsup2

come on Danielle, please join us, you do lovely work :goodvibes

Danielle, you are welcome to join us. Taking a break doesn't mean you cant ever join back in.

You're welcome Lisa. I tried to find a good variety of things. :)

I cant believe that you are already on top of this one with the DL swap still at large! You little over achiever you!:goodvibes
Great ideas tho!
Will have the q/a by Saturday.

OK, you twisted my arm. I've sent my answers.

This looks like fun! Question - do we wait and pick the altered item according to what our partner wants? Or do we randomly pick and hope it is something they can use?

yay Danielle is joining :cool1:

my take on the altered item is we pick something our partner would like/use and then design it according to her favorites....please correct me if I'm wrong Rachal!

I cant believe that you are already on top of this one with the DL swap still at large! You little over achiever you!:goodvibes
Great ideas tho!
Will have the q/a by Saturday.

:rotfl: Have to stay on schedule!!!! This one I dont really have to do much or sort it out so it kinda of runs itself. The DLR swap will be postal on monday!

No worries on the questions. official sign ups arent till monday. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter