PART FOUR!! *December 2012 Roll Call* Holidays, FLE & MVMCP!! A very, merry thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrincessAurora27 said:
I always feel bad for going off topic. :offtopic: And what am I going to do with out this thread when December is over?

This is the first forum I've been on in a few years and well, I like the camaraderie.

You haven't signed up for the post Dec Thread support group???

Cardigan Welsh Corgi = the kind with the tail (like our poor Beethoven)

Pembroke Welsh Corgi = the kind w/o a tail (like the Queen has)

I think we'll be getting a Pemmy this time. They are a bit smaller, and I don't want a dog that looks so much like Beethoven that he seems like a replacement. I want the new little guy to be loved for him!

Hee hee that has tickled me today .... mind you, I'm the sort of person that would have a pet cardigan (wooly kind). I didn't realise they were named after the region.

Fast Forward to Monday after Thanksgiving (U.S.)

Tofubeast: "Looks like we're getting close to the end of another thread. When we get to page 249 I'll create 'PART 41 December Roll Call'. Just let me reserve the first 8 posts for Roster, Event Links, Post #3, Whatever I chose Post 4 for, Pictures and Testimonials from those losers on The Nov Roll Call thread, Christmas Merchandise, Descriptions of Everyone's Thanksgiving Dinners, And Sympathy Postings for Those of Us Injured in Black Friday's Door-Buster Sales.

Let's see if we can get to 42 people."

Oh I love this!!! HAHAHAH I laugh because I have gotten a couple PMs from 'strangers' (non Roll Callers) stunned at how far along our thread has gone!

I am having the same problem!! Shipped and personalized for only $10!!! What a deal. I think my whole family needs one. :rotfl:

LOL. Love it!! Poor Tofubeast didn't know what she was getting into when she started this thread. :worship:

Yeah I had no clue. Be careful what you start! lol!

I am just hoping that we are on a fresh thread before I leave so I don't have to worry about transitioning to Part XXXXXX while I am at WDW. :rotfl2:

I think we'll be getting a Pemmy this time. They are a bit smaller, and I don't want a dog that looks so much like Beethoven that he seems like a replacement. I want the new little guy to be loved for him!

I found that my Pemmy was so much more hyper than the Cardi. If I didn't have her papers I would have sworn she was part Jack Russell.

Ian's full registered name was P.N. Ian. When he was a puppy he'd roll onto his back and pee himself when scared. He was a beautiful brindle tri color.

Lucy was a standard fawn/red and white with the fairy saddle. Her full registered name is Looney Lucy.

I've always wanted a blue merle Cardi. I think they are so pretty.

DH asked if I have extra money saved to take with us. I said yes, I have $300 set aside. He said I needed to have $700. I asked why and he said tips, breakfast and then all the stuff you are going to want to buy!! :rotfl: Awww he does know me. LOL

And just went to the Disney website to look at my ADRs and noticed I have the "in 30 days you can do online check-in reminder". YAY!!

BDL said:
Fast Forward to Monday after Thanksgiving (U.S.)

Tofubeast: "Looks like we're getting close to the end of another thread. When we get to page 249 I'll create 'PART 41 December Roll Call'. Just let me reserve the first 8 posts for Roster, Event Links, Post #3, Whatever I chose Post 4 for, Pictures and Testimonials from those losers on The Nov Roll Call thread, Christmas Merchandise, Descriptions of Everyone's Thanksgiving Dinners, And Sympathy Postings for Those of Us Injured in Black Friday's Door-Buster Sales.

Let's see if we can get to 42 people."

LOL!!! :lmao:

You haven't signed up for the post Dec Thread support group???

Will there be one?? :worried:

Ok. I'm ordering the throw.. Now do I want pink princesses or the purple Rapunzel? I also ordered the Club Penguin Yeti plush for DBF. I call him Bumble.

sunnysideup3 said:
It appeared it was a group that was making 100 bears and taking them to Children's Hospital. Apparently there was something like 20-25 volunteers that were doing the labor and then bringing them over today. That warms my heart (and is better than 100 people in the store!)

That is so nice of them :-)

WedgieSock said:
Is that auto-correct or did you really have a pet cardigan :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Well with all the shopping going on around here, there will be barely any room left in our homes for our pets! :rotfl:

tofubeast said:
That is what I will name the closing thread of our Roll Call. Thanks!

I don't know if I am emotionally ready to handle you saying the "closing thread"

I'm going to have to DIS stalk all of you to find you on other threads!!!

YAY!!!

My friend just called me (she saw a post of mine on FB) and asked if we were going to Disney .... she says she wants to go too but doesn't know the first thing. I said "Stop right there honey, you're in good hands" so I'm going round in the morning and seeing if we can get her a last minute trip booked in December!!

I don't know if I am emotionally ready to handle you saying the "closing thread"

That's what I was thinking. It's kind of like already being sad about the last day of the trip. This thread can't be closed!! :sad:

YAY!!!

My friend just called me (she saw a post of mine on FB) and asked if we were going to Disney .... she says she wants to go too but doesn't know the first thing. I said "Stop right there honey, you're in good hands" so I'm going round in the morning and seeing if we can get her a last minute trip booked in December!!

A whole new trip to plan! Aaahh!! Have fun. :cool1:

PrincessAurora27 said:
I need someone to tell me I don't need to order myself a personalized fleece throw blanket.

Don't look at me. I'm trying to talk myself out of it, especially since we decided we will be taking/renting a stroller for DD, and a blanket would keep her toasty warm while we're waiting for a parade or fireworks.

Will there be one?? :worried:

Ok. I'm ordering the throw.. Now do I want pink princesses or the purple Rapunzel? I also ordered the Club Penguin Yeti plush for DBF. I call him Bumble.

Purple Rapunzel!!

Well with all the shopping going on around here, there will be barely any room left in our homes for our pets! :rotfl:

:lmao:

That is what I will name the closing thread of our Roll Call. Thanks!

We definitely need one - there are many ongoing threads on the DIS - that way we can share our experiences, kinda like a group trip report and it will help others ... we will be doing the Disney community a favour :teeth:

Valgoof said:
I am having the same problem!! Shipped and personalized for only $10!!! What a deal. I think my whole family needs one. :rotfl:

LOL. Love it!! Poor Tofubeast didn't know what she was getting into when she started this thread. :worship:

I'm irritated because I need to order a personalized glass - and that is not part of the promotion. I think I'll wait till Wed to see if its a better promotion,

sunnysideup3 said:
It appeared it was a group that was making 100 bears and taking them to Children's Hospital. Apparently there was something like 20-25 volunteers that were doing the labor and then bringing them over today. That warms my heart (and is better than 100 people in the store!)

That is awesome!

M&MGirl1 said:

We have a Pembroke. People are always asking us what happened to her tail. :)

We could just continue the thread as "The group that WENT to Disney December 2012." We'll have a giant trip/tip sharing report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter