Part 1 of cardiac stress test is done

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Im really not foreseeing any trouble. I think the hardest part will be no coffee in the morning! None 1st thing Wed morn either!
Stress test is 830-1030 Tues and then back again 830-930 Wed morn.
I am planning on stopping back home to shower and have brkfst/coffee before I head into work.

back at work again - the stress test wasnt so bad - I can see people getting claustrophobic tho - not something i would have thought about - but that machine comes right up over ya - starts on the right and heads on over to the left as it takes pictures - that part took about 1/2hr
Took almost an hr to do the treadmill part of the test
After I walked I had a pkg of Lorna Doone's (not on the diet but at least they are shortbread) and a glass of cranberry juice before they took the xrays

They say tomorrow have breakfast and I can take my vitamins. Gotta go back for more xrays.

They say I did good. Cardiologist asked if I always have such low blood pressure! must be all the walking I do

I'm sure things will go well for you, but here's some PD coming your way anyhow. Hey--can't hurt, can it, especially when you have to forgo morning coffee! Let us know how it goes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Are they doing 2 different tests? I have done a stress test before but not on 2 different days. Did one where they shoot the dye and come back a few hours later for x-rays.

Good luck and WISHing you the best of results. Sending PD your way so that you aren't missing that coffee - guess you don't driink decaf if you will miss it!

Good luck and try not to worry- I'm sure everything will turn out just fine! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow morning!

My husband has these stress tests every six months. I'll bet you pass with flying colors.

Good morning - every morn I sit here w/my coffee & raisin bran and DIS before getting DS to the bus stop.

They have me coming in today for the treadmill & "pictures" (will put the dye in an IV, etc) -- tomorrow they have me coming back for more x-rays.

I'm glad it went well, Barb. Sounds like you are very healthy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter