Parking

Billybob7

Mouseketeer
we are staying at AKL. We have an ADR at The Grand Floridian. Can we drive there and park for free? If not, how much do they charge for parking? We have DVC if that matters.

Yes, you can. They'll ask for your MB to confirm ADR. We have arrived as early as 1 hour before our reservation and stayed for 3-4 hours.

we are staying at AKL. We have an ADR at The Grand Floridian. Can we drive there and park for free? If not, how much do they charge for parking? We have DVC if that matters.
Yep, free parking for an ADR. Probably won't be able to stay and go to parks after though unless you valet park. There's some sort of amorphous time limit for resort parking if you aren't a resort guest.

The rule is you can't park at a resort and then go use the monorail to go to a park for the day. But i doubt that it's really enforced. Not so magical if Disney towed or ticketed your car when you were out. That being said I've never seen a tow truck or meter maid.......... ever.... just sayin.

The rule is you can't park at a resort and then go use the monorail to go to a park for the day. But i doubt that it's really enforced. Not so magical if Disney towed or ticketed your car when you were out. That being said I've never seen a tow truck or meter maid.......... ever.... just sayin.
They do. Others have seen it happening. If you park where you are not supposed to, you SHOULD get towed no matter where you are.

Oh, they definitely do tow if they need to. They don't ticket they remove. I've seen it every trip at the Poly.

Besides, it's actually about giving the guests at the resort you are visiting the same respect you'd expect at your home resort. You'd hate to come back to your resort and find there were no spots left and it is awful. It does happen because the lots just aren't big enough to accommodate everyone who would want to go to a park after an ADR.

So, none of this nudge nudge wink wink thinking. Show courtesy and move your car after the ADR.

They will ask for your name and check a list of ADRs at the restaurant and direct you to park in a certain area. Was easy for us. Enjoy your meal there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter