• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking Question before check-in

buddyboo

Earning My Ears
I'll try not to make this too confusing! LOL!

We will be staying offsite (HIFS) the night before our first day at WDW. We have a PS for breakfast at Cindy's at 9:35 a.m. our first morning. We will check-in to the Contemp that day as well. I'm concerned that we won't have time to check in to the CR, go to the MK and purchase tickets (can't purchase them anywhere but guest services because it's the military salute ticket) and make our PS on time. Will I be able to park at the contemp and come back after breakfast to check-in? Also, what time does the ticket window open at MK? Any suggestions as to what time we should get there to purchase our tickets? Thanks!

Not sure about the opening time for the MK ticket windows, but you should be able to park at the Contemporary by showing your confirmation slip to the gate sentry.

hi,

i don't know what time you are getting in on that first day, but if you had time, there is a guest services at downtown disney. that's where we bought our ap's. i think they are opened late also. you might want to give that a try so that you can purchase your tickets the day before and not have to worry on the day you have your ressies at crt. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter