Parking on Early Entry/MM days.

dirtbikebride

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone knew if the Mickey and Friends parking opens early on EE days. I know on the DL site it says it opens 1 hour before the posted opening time. Also do you know the days of early entry. I tried to find it but for some reason the search function wouldn't work.

Thanks!

Great question! I'm asking the same thing in a post below. :) I know I found the MM/EE days on Hydroguy's tips yesterday, but can't find them now - I'm sure someone will say for you, but if not, you could check there.

My best understanding is that on MM/EE days M&F opens 30 minutes before MM/EE begins. On non-MM/EE days it opens 60 minutes before regular DL opening.

I do not know a complete history but it has changed. When I parked in Aug 2006 on a non-MM day M&F opened 30 minutes early. But when I went in Nov 2007 it was 60 minutes early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter