Parking costs

hugabearjo

DIS Veteran
From past experience does anyone know if parking is included in the package price or is it something you have to pay for once you get there?

I was trying to budget and adding up the small things. Oh, are parking prices different at the different resorts?

Thanks in advance-

Self-parking is free at your resort, as is parking in the theme park lots if you are staying at a WDW resort or have na annual pass.

Valet is $10 plus tip at the deluxe resorts, and is not included.

Valet is free for DVC members while stying on points at their resort, but not the others. Tip should still be rendered.

Anne

if your staying at the resort ion disney its free,,just show room key,,and resort parking pass and your in!!!!

If you are a Disney resort guest, you are allowed free self parking at the Disney resorts and theme parks. This is an added bonus because last time we drove to the theme parks it cost $8.00 a day to park. Over a 10 day stay that adds up. We now use that extra $80.00 to buy souveniers.

We stayed at the CBR last year and since we were used to driving to the theme parks, we drove to Epcot our first day. The next day, we decided to use the Disney transportation system. Super great idea! We go in June, even though we didn't leave the parks until way after dark, the car was still hot after sitting in the Florida sun all day. I loved getting on an air conditioned bus and having someone else watch all that hectic Disney World traffic.

Have a safe trip! Lisa

parking is now !!!$10.00 per day it went up in march so if you stay off grounds its $80.00 a week to park.

If you stay at the Swan or Dolphin, they charge a daily parking fee for their lots/resorts. No free parking there.

are you asking resort or theme park!!????resort is free..theme park is $10.00 perday..unless you stay at a resort then its free..

If you stay at the Swan or Dolphin, they charge a daily parking fee for their lots/resorts. No free parking there.

From this post (and others on the board), I know that there is a charge to park at the Swan or Dolphin. My question is, if you are staying at the Swan or Dolphin do you also have to pay the $10 per day to park at the theme parks or is that free? TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter