Parking at your resort CSR

emerald51362

Mouseketeer
I am trying to find out how close you can park your car to your room at CSR. Is there one large parking lot for everyone and you schlep your bags to your room from this parking lot or does every set of buildings have their own parking lot? Are there luggage racks to use? Elevators? How many floors are these buildings? Thanks so much first timer sooo any questions

emerald51362 said:
I am trying to find out how close you can park your car to your room at CSR. Is there one large parking lot for everyone and you schlep your bags to your room from this parking lot or does every set of buildings have their own parking lot? Are there luggage racks to use? Elevators? How many floors are these buildings? Thanks so much first timer sooo any questions

There are lots at every building, it all depends how full the lots are at that time. We've always been able to park close. You can pull your car up to the roundabouts to unload luggage. We've only stayed in Casitas, the buildings have elevators and 4 floors I believe. I honestly can't remember if it's 3 or 4 floors. I know Ranchos and Cabanas are different. You can also ask on the main CSR info thread on here.

There is parking all around Coronado. You should be able to park relatively close to your room, as compared to parking at the front of the resort.

Luggage carts are managed by Bell Services. They are not lying around for anyone to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter