Parking at Swan+Dolphin with Tables In Wonderland?

WDWGeek1971

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you get free valet parking at the Swan and Dolphin if you are eating at Il Mulino or bluezoo, providing you are a Tables in Wonderland member?

I am inspired to try Il Mulino when I am down at WDW in a couple of weeks. This trip, though, I won't be staying on Crescent Lake, so parking is of great interest!

Thanks in advance!
- janet

I don't know for sure but would doubt it since they are not WDW resorts.

Just to clarify, both restaurants DO take Tables In Wonderland even though they are not Disney owned/operated resorts.

bluezoo validates your valet parking whenever you eat there. I'm sure this is true of the other onsite restaurants. It doesn't matter if you are TiW or not, it is available to all diners.

bluezoo validates your valet parking whenever you eat there. I'm sure this is true of the other onsite restaurants. It doesn't matter if you are TiW or not, it is available to all diners.

That's just good to know--for everyone!!!!! Thank you for posting!

WDWGeek1971 said:
That's just good to know--for everyone!!!!! Thank you for posting!

You're welcome! Il Mulino also validates parking as well as Shula's. It looks as if maybe not available for Kimonos...DD eats there often and chooses to park elsewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter