• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at Resorts for PS?

monzmom

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I have a 6 PM PS for dinner at 'Ohana on Sunday, January 12. One of my sisters will be joining us for dinner, but isn't staying on site. Does anyone know if she can park at the resort for the PS? If so, will she have to pay to park? TIA! D :D

As far as I know, no one pays to self-park at any of the resorts. Give your sister the PS confirmation number in case she needs to give it to the guard at the entrance. I do not think she will have any problem getting through or parking. She might get a 3 hour parking pass, however. Enjoy your trip!

Before your sister reaches the Poly, she will approach the MK parking gate (they chg for MK parking). Your sister should tell them she is dining at 'OHana's and give her the PS # just in case. She should not pay for parking -- the charge is for MK parking.

At the Poly, there will be a security gate w/ a guard. She should tell security she is dining at the Poly. They do not charge, if you self park your car. Valet has a fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter