Parking at BLT

robandkelly13

DIS Veteran
We are staying at AKV on our upcoming trip. We have an ADR at the GF one evening, and I am wondering if we can park at BLT since we're DVC members and take the monorail over to our ADR. I hear that the GF lot is full much of the time. However, on out last stay at BLT, there were always spaces available. I'm just trying to figure out the best plan. Is parking at TTC free for DVC members?

I don't think that would work, because being a DVC member does not permit you to park at other DVC resorts to go somewhere else. You could park at the TTC and take the monorail over to GF. If you have a TIW card you could valet park for free while you had dinner at GF. It would only cost you the tip to the valet.

We are staying at AKV on our upcoming trip. We have an ADR at the GF one evening, and I am wondering if we can park at BLT since we're DVC members and take the monorail over to our ADR. I hear that the GF lot is full much of the time. However, on out last stay at BLT, there were always spaces available. I'm just trying to figure out the best plan. Is parking at TTC free for DVC members?

No, you cannot park at a different resort to dine at a totally different resort. You could park at the TTC parking lot, you could valet park at the GF and pay the fee or you could park in the GF parking lot across the road from the GF.

DVC members do not get free WDW parking unless they are staying on the WDW property. Parking is a perk of your stay, not of your ownership.

You will not have to pay to park at the TTC because you are a resort guest. It has nothing to do with being a DVC member or not. Your best options would be to park at the GF (either valet or self-park), or park at the TTC and take the monorail to the GF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter