Parking at BLT/Contemporary NYE 2018

DDK

Earning My Ears
We are planning to do the DVC NYE fireworks cruise (hopefully getting a reservation)...and if we do... would like to eat at one the monorail/boat connection hotel restaurants. ie. wave, whispering canyon, kona, etc... Anyone know how difficult it will be to park a vehicle at BLT/Contemporary on NYE...if getting a reservation at the wave? Or should we pick one of the other hotels which would give us the monorail/boat options of transportation? The cruise goes out of the Contemporary and we would have to be there by 10:30pm assuming we get a reservation. I read that traffic is a nightmare that night...just don't know how early we will have to show up...to make a dinner reservations around 7:00-7:30. Has anyone experienced this in the past and if so...what are your thoughts.

You are better off to Uber over there. Parking will be full and strictly enforced if you get parking it will be for 3 hrs only. You better be up early on July 1 to book a dinning reservation.

So if I have dining reservations and the fireworks cruise...they will tow the car after 3 hours??? I find that hard to believe. If we cant park there...we would just bus it to a monorail hotel or WL and boat it over to the Contemporary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter