• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parkhoppers - is this a good price?

Stephen's Mom

<font color=green>Had a California Adventure<br><f
Hello everyone!

My family (DH, DS and me) are leaving for WDW on May 3 for 13 nights (I sure wish it was today because I'm finding it hard to get out of bed when they say it's -34 without the wind chill!!).

Anyways, I'm going to purchase the 7 Day Canadian Special Parkhoppers but I wanted to get your advice on the best place to buy them. CAA said the best bet was to have them order them from Holiday House as they have the cheapest prices. She quoted me 2 adults at $368 each plus one child at $297 for a total of $1033 Cdn. This seems pretty good but with the exchange rate being a bit better than usual should I purchase them from Disney directly or will it really make any difference?

Thanks,

Kim

.... just thought I might point out one thing. Make sure that the Cdn promo passes from CAA or Holiday House don't have to first be used by April 30th. I know that the ones purchased at the Disney Store have to first be used by the end of April. I have read on the boards here that the Cdn promo passes bought directly from Disney World do not have to first be used by that date. As far as I know though, all of the Cdn promo passes expire May 15th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter