Park Tickets thru Disney UK

2Tiggies

Near to Tigger's House
Can anyone who has booked a ticket inclusive package with Disney UK tell me how you go about "collecting" your tickets once you get there? We have always bought ours through a TA so they were physical paper copies which we recieved prior to departure.

I understood that the ultimate tickets are just programmed into your KTTW card along with the DDP and any other add-ons you have purchased. The staff at Disney UK didn't know and seemed to think that they either were on the card (KTTW), or you have to collect them from the front desk (???) or you have to go to a theme park and collect them from the ticket booth there..... That sounds like a very big run-around to me. Disney US has them programmed into your reservation no. and all that is then encoded into your KTTW card when you check in. Any light that can be shed on this would be appreciated. :)

They will be programmed onto your KTTW card when you check in - well ours were in August - so assume that this is the standard practise.

Thanks. That makes logical sense to me, but the confusion about this at the Disney UK call centre made me wonder .....! Good to know. I was having visions of having to make a special trip to a park to collect tickets to avoid standing in line twice the next morning. :goodvibes

Just make sure that everything is uploaded onto your KTTW card while you are at check in. A couple of years ago we got to the parks and our tickets hadn't been uploaded! We had a lot of hassle because of the time difference and trying to get info from Disney UK.

Thanks for that Catherine! I will make sure I check - that is exactly the kind of inconvenience I want to avoid, which led to my question! The last thing you need after a 9+ hour flight, 4 hours in the first airport and who knows how long chasing luggage around MCO....!

They will be programmed onto your KTTW card when you check in - well ours were in August - so assume that this is the standard practise.

Hi

New to the Disboard so please excuse any silly mistakes or daft questions:)
We are staying at the Beach Club next August for 5 nights and then moving to a villa off site and non Disney. When I booked through Disney UK I booked the 21 day ultimate tickets along with the hotel. Does anyone know if there will be a problem with the hotel booking being only 5 nights and the tickets being 21 days?:confused3

Hi

New to the Disboard so please excuse any silly mistakes or daft questions:)
We are staying at the Beach Club next August for 5 nights and then moving to a villa off site and non Disney. When I booked through Disney UK I booked the 21 day ultimate tickets along with the hotel. Does anyone know if there will be a problem with the hotel booking being only 5 nights and the tickets being 21 days?:confused3

Firstly Welcome to DISboards.

Staying onsite 1st its straight forward, check in get your Key to the world card, included on there will be your 21 day tickets. When you check out after 5 days your KTTW card can still be used for park entry, will expre 21 days from 1st use.
In August we checked out after 16 nights did a cruise and then used unexpired park days after that no problem.

There are no daft questions on here, ask anything you like.:goodvibes

Firstly Welcome to DISboards.

Staying onsite 1st its straight forward, check in get your Key to the world card, included on there will be your 21 day tickets. When you check out after 5 days your KTTW card can still be used for park entry, will expre 21 days from 1st use.
In August we checked out after 16 nights did a cruise and then used unexpired park days after that no problem.

There are no daft questions on here, ask anything you like.:goodvibes

Thank you for that. If everyone is as helpful and knowledgable as you I can see me spending a lot of time on here over the coming months:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter