Park, Sleep, Fly, Manchester NH

Ted in Halifax

Over a 2,000 mile drive from Disney!
Will be doing a park, sleep, fly out of Manchester (MHT) in November for 8 nights. Anyone have any advice or deals for MHT?

Thanks
Ted

We will be flyingout of manchester in early Dec. I havn't seen any good deals yet. Though, I am not sure what a good comparison price it. Plan on flying southwest, because they are the only non stop flight from manchester. SW does have a coupon code out right now, you have to sign up to get it. There is a sticky at the top of this page with the info.

Hi Ted!

When we have flown out of MHT, it hasn't been worth the $$$ to park and fly. Although I don't know the current rates for parking at MHT, several years ago it was only $6 a day. I usually get a room on Priceline (end up paying about $50 for the Fairfield Inn, I believe, I know it was a Marriott), call and make sure there are 2 beds, and we throw the air mattress into the van just in case!

Also, keep an eye on PWM for airfare. For most of this year, I have been finding as cheap or cheaper fares from PWM than from MHT, and you save several hours of driving time on either end of the trip. For our trip in TWO WEEKS, we are flying out of BGR at 6am and back to PWM, then taking Concord Trailways back to Bangor. This was cheaper than flying RT from PWM, and BGR prices were not to be considered!!! Of course, parking at PWM is now $13 a day (construction, everyone uses the garage) but that might be over by the time you travel. I know the Comfort Inn and the Best Western in S. Portland/Scarborough do park and fly at PWM.

Good luck... I'll keep my eyes open.

Lee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter