Park reservations on iOS devices — help!

Jennifer McWilliams

Earning My Ears
Hi all. I cannot make a theme park reservation on my iPhone or iPad regardless of what browser I use. I keep looping on the login page, when “select your party” pops up after, its for a split second and I’m back to the login page. I really don’t want to bring my laptop to Disney just in case I want to change plans. Anyone have success fixing this issue on iOS?? Help please! :)

I’ve tried both and it’s all connected well. Never had any issue about purchases and reservations. I’m having issues Removing and adding friends on my MDE app and adding the pass to my Apple Watch via wallet.

Maybe log out of app and back in? Or even uninstall and reinstall? Is there an update for your iOS?

The same thing happened to me on Saturday. I’d log in, see “Select your party” for a split second, then land back on the login page (from app and browser). I ended up making my park reservations on my laptop when I got home. I know that doesn’t actually help you, but I wanted to let you know you’re not alone! So frustrating!

I had this exact experience and it was super frustrating. I had tried deleting and re-downloading the app, sending a sign on code to my account and downloading and switching my internet to Google Chrome (I have iOS devices). When that didn’t work, I called the help desk. IT is aware of the issue and said they’re working on getting a fix. Since I have an upcoming trip in 3 weeks, the only workaround was to create a new account and have them switch my reservation information to the new account. It was a hassle because it took a few hours on the phone, but since creating the new account, Ive had no issues using MDE. Try the troubleshooting tips above and if that doesn’t work, give them a call. Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter