Park Picking Strategies??

TinkBink

Mouseketeer
Just booked a trip for May 2022 and trying to plan our park reservations/daily itinerary. We typically would have chosen parks based on Extra Magic Hours and then filled in from there but not sure what to do this time. I'm looking at the crowd calendars that have individual park predictions but anything else to consider for the daily park choices? We plan on doing one park in the morning, taking a break after lunch and then hopping to another around 4ish for the evening.

IMO crowd calendars are pretty useless nowadays. The only things I really consider are -

1. All the parks will be more crowded on weekends than weekdays
2. Avoid Epcot on Friday/Saturday nights
3. Epcot is the best park for hopping in the evening because it opens later (currently 11am) and closes later than all the other parks typically

If you want to try for RoTR than book mostly HS days imo. This trip I have 3 outta 7 days for HS just to try for a boarding group. Worst case on those days you check the park calendar if you fail and swap or just go for 5 min and park hop after 2 and use them as pool days. Other than that PP has it Dont do Epcot on weekends and I heard mondays are bad for MK

Thank you! Just wanted to make sure there weren't any fine details I was missing. Had not heard about MK on Mondays, that's interesting! I'm sure I will put together a schedule now and things will change and change over the next year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter