Park Pass - Resort Guest vs AP

DaniPoppins

Mouseketeer
I'm making park pass reservations and when I look at the availability calendar, the days are fully available for all 4 parks for annual passes, but only partially available for resort guests. But... when I try to make the reservations, it says the park is not available. It seems it is giving me the resort guest availability when I try to reserve the park pass, not the annual pass availability.

Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be getting the annual pass availability? My AP is linked to MDE.

Unlink your resort reservation , make your park reservations using your linked AP, then relying your resort reservation.

It is a known glitch. (So yes, it has happened to many people!)

It can be overridden if you call.

One note, this morning I decided to go ahead and book MK for me for a few hours before our flight home on June 15. I mean, I have an AP, why not use it, amiright? Well, when I tried to add it, it said it was full, so it was putting me in the resort guest pool, not AP. I planned to call later this afternoon to straighten it out, but meanwhile, I refreshed maybe half a dozen times while I was doing something else, and I got it that way. So you might try that a few times before spending time on hold.

Thank you!

The last time I called about my AP, I was on hold for 2 hours and 44 minutes. Most definitely DO NOT want to do that again!

I'm making park pass reservations and when I look at the availability calendar, the days are fully available for all 4 parks for annual passes, but only partially available for resort guests. But... when I try to make the reservations, it says the park is not available. It seems it is giving me the resort guest availability when I try to reserve the park pass, not the annual pass availability.

Has this happened to anyone else? Should I be getting the annual pass availability? My AP is linked to MDE.

If you use the chat feature they can do it for you too. It took a few times of refreshing for me today to be able to connect to chat but all and all it took about 20-25 minutes to get them to override my resort stay for one day so I could book an a park reservation as AP

I went in to try again and was able to make a reservation for MK for a day that the calendar said was not available for resort quests OR annual passes. So... I guess that calendar isn't always right!

We are all set for our trip this month, but I will definitely remember the chat if we need to for our August trip!

We had a similar problem. We had a room reservation as well as an AP. there were no park passes available with rooms, but it showed availability with AP. Online, I could do nothing. Called and they could fix it and get a park pass for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter