Park hours Christmas week - last year's hours attached

nursejackie

DIS Veteran
After 8 years visting WDW at Christmas, and many years using Disboards I finally remembered to bring a times guide home to reassure all those first timers who read the published park hours for Chrismas week are not what to expect. For the first few years we made all our plans around those times (ADRs, fastpasses etc) and then came to ignore them, knowing they would drastically extend their hours and EMH, especially in MK.

WIN_20180829_14_18_59_Pro.jpg WIN_20180829_14_19_03_Pro.jpg WIN_20180829_14_19_06_Pro.jpg WIN_20180829_14_19_09_Pro.jpg

What a great idea to keep them and post them for everyone! Thank you.

There was someone on the DIS FB page a week or so ago swearing there were no early EMH at MK last year. They were there, first-hand experience, and wouldn't back down even when several people posted the actual hours from the website. I guess they never picked up a times guide.

What a great idea to keep them and post them for everyone! Thank you.

There was someone on the DIS FB page a week or so ago swearing there were no early EMH at MK last year. They were there, first-hand experience, and wouldn't back down even when several people posted the actual hours from the website. I guess they never picked up a times guide.
They DEFINITELY weren't at WDW then, because believe me there were plenty of EMH. We used EMH almost every day during our stay (9th-26th December).

They DEFINITELY weren't at WDW then, because believe me there were plenty of EMH. We use EMH almost every day during our stay (9th-26th December).

I think they really were there, but they went by the hours that were posted whenever they made their plans and never thought or knew to check if they had changed. She did finally say that they were oblivious to any extended hours. The times guides aren't always front and center, so if you don't know to pick one up, I can see where newbies wouldn't have a clue that hours were different from their planning.

I think they really were there, but they went by the hours that were posted whenever they made their plans and never thought or knew to check if they had changed. She did finally say that they were oblivious to any extended hours. The times guides aren't always front and center, so if you don't know to pick one up, I can see where newbies wouldn't have a clue that hours were different from their planning.
Ah, what a waste of all those extra hours they never knew about :sad2:

Thanks for posting this. I was wondering if Epcot opened at 8:00am every day between Xmas Eve an NY. It looks like it didn't start to about mid-week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter