Park Hopping

princessknb

Mouseketeer
Can anyone help me out? If I buy 5 Day Magic Your Way Tickets with park hopping and say we go to MK in the morning and then AK in the afternoon and then back to Mk in the evening how may hoppers am I using in 1 day? I say it's 1 but my DH seems to think it's 2. :rockband:

If you purchase the park hopper feature, then you will have unlimited park-hopping privileges among all 4 theme parks for each day's admission.

Thanks for the explanations. I can park hop through all four parks in 1 day and still use only one hopper per day? Is that right, now that part I didn't know. :jumping4:

princessknb said:
Thanks for the explanations. I can park hop through all four parks in 1 day and still use only one hopper per day? Is that right, now that part I didn't know. :jumping4:

That's right. I suppose in theory you go in and out all day 100 times, and it only uses up 1 day. Just remember to get your hand stamped before you leave the first time. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter