Park Hopping - Observations + Thoughts 2021

tonight we hopped to Epcot got there around 4. It seemed like lines got a bit shorter around then, but picked up again around 5ish? I assume because more people were arriving either after a break or hoppers. Last night we hopped to HS. It was busy all day and just as busy when we got there. I'm still glad we got hoppers and would do it again in a heartbeat. We're staying at the Boardwalk and that helps. Not sure if it would be the same if we were staying in another area, but here it definitely makes sense.

tonight we hopped to Epcot got there around 4. It seemed like lines got a bit shorter around then, but picked up again around 5ish? I assume because more people were arriving either after a break or hoppers. Last night we hopped to HS. It was busy all day and just as busy when we got there. I'm still glad we got hoppers and would do it again in a heartbeat. We're staying at the Boardwalk and that helps. Not sure if it would be the same if we were staying in another area, but here it definitely makes sense.
I agree. For park resorts it totally makes sense to add hoppers. You're paying so much for the location and the hoppers help take more advantage of that.

We are staying at CBR. I’m hoping to hop to Epcot at the end every night because
A- skyliner back to room
B- reduced food options at CBR, so Epcot dinner nightly and ride the gondola back instead of buses
Not sure when you trip was/is planned. We are at CBR over President's Day (TH - M), interested how it worked going to Epcot each evening. I am leaning that way as well.

We just finished a week at the parks with park hopping tickets.
I loved having hoppers. We never had Epcot as a reserved day and ended up just hopping there in the afternoons. With the light crowds, especially during the week, we were able to ride everything with a 15 min or less wait. Yesterday we got to Epcot around 3 and walked on soarin (had a posted 10 min wait).

Having to call a phone number to confirm if park hopping is available seems disjointed and unmagical.

Eh, it's old school, but it's really not a big deal. Takes a few seconds. We joked with cast members this week about it.

I'm sure it will be available in the app soon.

And so far it has not been a factor at all. There has not been a day since hopping was restarted that every park has not been available. I don't anticipate there being so until possibly Easter, and it's possible the allowed capacity will be increased enough by then for it to not be a factor even then.

We used Park Hopper on our trip Jan 10th to Jan 14th and loved it as normal. We did not set an Epcot day and hopped to Epcot. We also Hopped to MK and HS on different days and the crowds was not bad at all. The 2 PM time frame was a little late in my opinion but it worked for us as we just stayed in our original park until around 12 and then headed to our 2nd park. If you are someone who would fill an entire day at a park then don't waste the money but if your someone who only go on a few rides since you go multiple times then the park hopper is worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter