Park Choice

Dpflake

Earning My Ears
My DH and I are scheduled to arrive at MCO at 1:30p on 9/14. We will be taking a Lyft to our hotel at Disney Springs. I’m pretty sure we are going to want to go to park once we check in and drop off our luggage. Since we will be arriving after the 2 pm time to start park hopping do I still need to make a park reservation? If I make reservations for a certain park and then we decided we would like to go to a different park do we need to go to the park with the reservation first walk in and then walk out just so we can go to the park we changed our minds for. I’m probably thinking this is more difficult than it really is but it’s just all new to me. BTW we will have park tickets with hopper for our entire stay. TIA

We opted to not do a park our day of arrival. Our trip is in January and DME will be a thing of the past. We have talked about just going to the resort then wandering around Disney Springs, having a nice dinner and an early night. I have promised husband to be not so “theme park commando” since it is just us this trip. We shall see. It is hard for me not to go 1000 mph.

We opted to not do a park our day of arrival. Our trip is in January and DME will be a thing of the past. We have talked about just going to the resort then wandering around Disney Springs, having a nice dinner and an early night. I have promised husband to be not so “theme park commando” since it is just us this trip. We shall see. It is hard for me not to go 1000 mph.
That’s probably what we will do. Since we probably will be exhausted from getting up early and flying. Maybe tour the other resorts. My husband has never been to Disney World before and I was thinking of just stopping by Magic Kingdom and admiring the castle and says”we finally made it “. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter