Park and fly in Toronto

shorecreast

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Which one do you pefer when leaving your car by the Toronto airport,
Direct flight parking or Park'n'Fly? Both are about the same price.

Also has anybody rented a car from a site called CarRentalSavers.com.
Their prices seem to be a lot cheaper than the actual car rental sites.

Thanks

I've used the value Park 'n Fly lot a number of times and it's always worked out well. Be sure to look for discount coupons on their site before you go as they're often available.

Just be sure to leave yourself LOTS of time if you're using the value lot. It seems they don't run the shuttles quite as often as they claim, and my boyfriend had a few "near misses" on his flights before he actually missed a flight completely because of the shuttles not showing up (and before anyone flames me, he always leaves plenty of time). Even the shuttle driver seemed to indicate it happens a lot! His stock answer to the 3 people that had waited for 3/4 of an hour for a shuttle..."go ahead and complain"!

It cost $500 for him to get on another flight. Luckily his company paid. Park 'n Fly's answer was that he should arrive at the lot 1.5 hours before his check-in time, not flight time, for cross-border flights, and they offered him a weeks free parking. Yeah, like he'd ever use the lot again!

I always use the value lot over on Viscount. You can't beat going inside and waiting for the Link train. If the weather is bad I will use the parking garage and you never have to go outside at the parking lot or the terminal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter