Park and Fly Hilton Manchester

mitchfishguard

Mouseketeer
Folks, arriving on a sunday afternoon at Hilton Manchester Airport and have booked the Park and Fly package. Does anyone know the procedure ? Im assuming the car is left in the car park of the hotel and taken away? Or do I have to take the car somewhere myself ? Thanks for any advice.

I haven't done this at theHilton Manchester, but at other hotels they took the car away from the hotel and then brought it back for when we landed. Are there no details with the booking?

Hi

If they need to move they do it, I've had cars parked in the exact same place I left it on my return and also moved. You give 'em the keys and they sort it, I'm sure they don't move it until you've left for your flight but I would check when you arrive at the hotel as it's always good to be able to leave the stuff you don't need before you go to the airport.

Regards

Paul

No. nothing on the booking, but Im thankful for your answers. Im not so concerned coming back as the holidays over, but was just wondering how long it would all take before we can relax in the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter