Paris Hotels

arieliwish

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty,
Hi all,

We're planning a surprise trip to Paris on 13 March for DD 14th birthday, she's in paris at the moment on a school trip and absolutely loves it!! I went about 18 months ago with a friend and loved it too. So DH and DS are feeling left out and we've decided to go. Found cheap BMI baby flights from east midlands £199 for 4 of us, + baggage etc, so now we're looking for a hotel in paris. I went on bus trip and so stayed well out of centre, DD is doing a home stay visit.

So any of you wise dissers been to any good hotels in paris? We would prefer small and quaint, but ultimately a room for 4 and cost will be the deciding factor. I've had a quote for Hotel College de France in the latin quarter for 124 euros per night (3 nights) for double room with 2 roll-away beds, which may be ok but DD is 5' 4" so depends on roll-aways!

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Lynn
:goodvibes

Hi, we have stayed in holiday inn's in Paris before which have always been fine - alos try the Mercure website, they have loads of hotels throughout France

Hi,

Thanks for that, I'll have a look. I work for a coach firm and we have a wholesaler's rep coming in this week so will ask him if they have any bookings for paris that weekend, i'll get group rate if they can tag me on to another booking. It's a long shot but i'll ask.

Any other suggestions anyone??

X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter