• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parasailing on the 7 day Western - other than Castaway Cay?

2much2do

Earning My Ears
My 17yo ds really wants to parasail on our trip but Castaway Cay has been all booked up for some time (though I do call almost daily to check for cancellations). Is there another location on the cruise that is SAFE? I am worried about making reservations somewhere without a referral. I want him to be safe, and yes, I am a worrier! Thanks for your input!

The day we were at CC there were some people who cancelled. So.... if you don't have any luck finding anything i would say check with the Parasailing people when you get on CC or also check with the shore excursion desk when onboard...

What a blast it was!!!

Jodie

I will be parasailing in Key West on the 19th with Key Cat at the sunset pier marina, I'll let you know all about it when I get back.
Tracy
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well, it was much too cold and windy while we were at Key West so parasailing was cancelled:( So I can't tell you about it, sorry. I then booked for Castaway Cay, we were unable to docke at Castaway Cay so I never did get to parasail.:( Bummer.
Tracy

Hi there,
this is Shirley from The Perfect Gift and I personally know not only about Key West, but Key Cat which offer so many types of water sports - I have recommend Shelly from Key Cat numberous of times simply due to the fact her company is not only respected, but honorable - Being from Key West, when I go down, I make it a point to learn about the different businesses in Key West simply because there are very few "original conchs" left down there and I just want to make sure that the guest that do go down to Key West are treated well - I have coupons from Shelly and if you tell her that I recommended her, she will give you "local" rates - I also recommend Vinny and his brother Gary from Touch of Gold - I have known them for over 10 or 15 years and also have found them to be very honorable and I know they give conch rates also if you tell them I recommended them - Please know that I do NOT RECEIVE any compensation for this - I watch out for Key West and I watch out for you ok.
Anyhow have a wonderful time while in my home town - by the way I meant to mention also that there is a business on the corner of Eaton and Duval by the name of Island Coconut that I do NOT recommend - why? I know better as a conch and got taken royally. I will be back in Key West in about 3 weeks since I still have family down there that I must check on - need an question answered just drop me a note.
Hugssssss from soon to be warm Florida
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter