Parasailing on Castaway Cay & Kids Club

RennDisney

Earning My Ears
How is the parasailing like on CC? If they take pictures, does anyone have an idea of the cost of the picture pkg? And - is the kids club "open" the whole day on CC? We would like to take our older kids parasailing, but have a 4 year old who will be unable to do the excursion. TIA!

Hi. Our daughters LOVED the parasailing! It's so calm and peaceful overlooking the island.:boat: They did not take professional pictures of us while we were parasailing. I did take a small camera up with me that had a wrist strap so I was able to get some pictures. I took turns with my husband so he was able to get pictures of me and one of our daughters and I was able to get pictures of him and our other daughter. If there are other attendees on the boat with you, I'm sure they would be happy to take pictures of you as well. I don't remember the exact times of the kids club on the island, but I think it was open most of the day.

91HLOjc.jpg

Here is a picture I took with my GoPro while parasailing last April. Definitely worth doing.

91HLOjc.jpg

Here is a picture I took with my GoPro while parasailing last April. Definitely worth doing.

How beautiful! One of our daughters will be 9 too and we'll have a 10 yr old. They've never done anything this exhilarating but looks like your daughter had fun. Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter