Paradiso 37?

donaldrees

Earning My Ears
The new restaurant at Downtown Disney that is scheduled to open this month. Is it known whether it will be part of the dinning plan? Any guesses?

well, since it's not actually a Disney restaurant (E-brands) my guess is no, will not be on the DDP. On the premium & platinum plans yes, but basic & deluxe no.

Would be great if it does turn out to be on the plan, though...nice to have another option at DTD.

I was thinking the same thing, but then I read somewhere that the Moroccan restaurant at Epcot was also E-Brands and that is covered in the dining plan...so it made me wonder....

Marrakesh is inside a theme park...if the situation with Landrys (Yak & Yeti, located inside AK, takes the dining plan, but none of the other Landrys restaurants at WDW do) is any indication, the fact that Marrakesh participates is no guarantee that Paradiso will.

We will probably try it at least once when Paradiso 37 opens for business. We love food with a Latin flare, delicioso!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter