Paradise Pier Pool

Anyone been recently that could update me on whether the pool is open?
I just called trying to see if anyone cancelled their cabana reservation at GCH and I asked about the Paradise Pier pool. The CM said he saw a crane the other day dropping huge planters with plants the other day and that the pool was completely rethemed for Pixar. He seemed to think they were going to open soon since they were adding plants but he said they have not told him when the pool will be opening.

I just called trying to see if anyone cancelled their cabana reservation at GCH and I asked about the Paradise Pier pool. The CM said he saw a crane the other day dropping huge planters with plants the other day and that the pool was completely rethemed for Pixar. He seemed to think they were going to open soon since they were adding plants but he said they have not told him when the pool will be opening.
That's fun info!

I would guess the plan is to have it open by then, but in the meantime, PP guests will have access to the DLH pools.
And ... this also means there are ZERO chairs available at the DLH pool unless you camp out from pool opening time. It was a madhouse when were there, they do have a little golf cart shuttle from PP to the back of the Frontier Tower to access the pool quickly.

And ... this also means there are ZERO chairs available at the DLH pool unless you camp out from pool opening time. It was a madhouse when were there, they do have a little golf cart shuttle from PP to the back of the Frontier Tower to access the pool quickly.
When were you there? We are staying at GCH but all of the cabanas were booked so we got DLH. This is a big worry of mine that it will be packed.

When were you there? We are staying at GCH but all of the cabanas were booked so we got DLH. This is a big worry of mine that it will be packed.

It's always packed. There just really aren't enough chairs for the size of the hotel, mostly because of the cabanas, to be honest. They take up so much space. The actual water isn't ever that crowded with people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter