Paper or Plastic

DCDISNEYDC

Earning My Ears
Staying at WL (room only, not part of a package) and purchased park tickets separately online. I understand that I can pick up tickets at a number of locations on the property. My question is...Will tickets be "loaded" onto my WL plastic room key or will I be issued paper ticket?

You will be given a separate park ticket from your room key. I'm not sure if the tickets themselves are paper or plastic, though, as I usually purchase packages with the tix loaded onto the room keys.

Thanks...Not the answer I wanted to hear. I'm not fond of having something else to carry around (and potentially losing).

I have previously had the remnants of old cards put onto my new card so that I'd only have one to carry around. Doing so requires a visit to the concierge desk and frequently a 30-60 minute wait while they fiddle with the computer. So, I've stopped trying to do it and have just started carrying around my ticket as a separate item.

I would think you ought to be able to take the paper tickets to the concierge desk and make the same request. (In fact, I'm hoping this works when we take our family in Jan since we ordered the tickets ahead of the price increase and now have paper ones--the extra ticket seems more complicated when there are 12 of them.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter