Panera/McD’s Harbor blvd questions

heybets30

Mouseketeer
Did a search, didn’t find an answer. This may sound silly, but does the Panera on S Harbor take the Sip Club?? And, how is the McD’s with deals? I recall pricing being a tad more at both than non- DLR spots, but wondering if our Sip Club or deals will work there. (We’re staying at Camelot OR Grand Legacy, haven’t decided if we want to try new place - Camelot).

Don’t expect a $1 L McD Diet Coke, but hoping for a free sip Club L Diet Pepsi at Panera at least :-)

Thanks!!!

Curious as well on this! We haven't been to McD's on Harbor in years. I think the deals differ by region, so that could be interesting to see if they are better/worse.

Our area that we live finally did away with the $1 drinks early last year. Which is a bummer, because we would stop by frequently for a diet dr pepper after work. Probably better for our health anyway, because I am not paying $2.20 for a large drink! haha

Curious as well on this! We haven't been to McD's on Harbor in years. I think the deals differ by region, so that could be interesting to see if they are better/worse.

Our area that we live finally did away with the $1 drinks early last year. Which is a bummer, because we would stop by frequently for a diet dr pepper after work. Probably better for our health anyway, because I am not paying $2.20 for a large drink! haha
It's the little things - if we're going to be right next to those places, I may want a L Diet Pepsi or L Diet Coke first thing in the am as a non-coffee drinker. Fine print on sip club doesn't exclude any Panera locations that I can find. A L drink in our suburban Chicagoland Panera, with tax, is now $4.12 (OUCH!!!!). And the McD app discounts near us have severely cut down on the $1 drinks - just 2 per day at $1, and only ordered at the same time, and only in the app - I understand those deals are store-driven. Oh - and none of the McD's have Diet Dr. Pepper around us!!! My kids & hubby like that. I'm a Diet Pepsi addict, but do enjoy a McD Diet Coke.

Have you considered using the app to find that location and checking via the app? I have three Paneras within 10 miles of me. The closest one only has charged lemonades and hot coffee. They don't have fountain drinks or iced coffee on the premises (a smaller to go cafe only). I found that out by ordering on the app.

Ok, I just used the App. Anaheim on Harbor Blvd near Disney Way is the location I got. And here's what I found....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240126-085211_Panera.jpg
    Screenshot_20240126-085211_Panera.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 5
I followed through to see if I could order the large diet Pepsi and yes, it let me.... I didn't click to order.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240126-085359_Panera.jpg
    Screenshot_20240126-085359_Panera.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 5

Disneyland annual passholder here, and I can confirm that this location indeed DOES accept the Panera sip club. We always stop at Panera on our way to the park and get a large drink to take in with us! The prices are a lot higher at this location though, so be aware if you redeem a reward or "Freebie," you sometimes have to pay a little over (like if you have a free cookie, you'll have to pay 50 cents whereas at other locations, it's 100% free). But the Sip Club drinks are 100% FREE, works just like at any other location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter