Pandora Disney Parks Exclusives

mumumouse

Mouseketeer
Can someone please tell me if the retired Pandora Mary Poppins collection were park exclusives? I thought I saw them at my local Pandora store, but some sites say park exclusives?? Thanks for any info. I am regretting not buying them and now looking at various sources.

What does Disney have with Pandora? Is Pandora selling Disney bracelets with the charms that you can add on like those Italian charm bracelets that were all the rage sometime ago? Mom and I have been curious about the Pandora Disney jewelry and I would like to know about them

Yes, they make Pandora Disney charms and bracelets. Super cute! Some sold only in the parks, but regular Pandora stores outside the parks carry them as well. If you love Disney, you will love all the Disney themed Pandora. Look on you tube & Instagram & you’ll find tons of Disney themed bracelet ideas.

A few years back I was able to use a Disney gift card I was given for opting out of Mousekeeping to purchase a Pandora Disney parks charm at Uptown Jewelers in MK.

They are pretty pricey, but go on sale periodically. Keep an eye on Shop Disney.

Jared jewelers was an official Pandora retailer, but no longer, so their Pandora collection (Disney & non-Disney) are selling for half off.

Not to mislead: the Disney Parks exclusives are sold only at Disney Parks & maybe Downtown Disney, but Pandora does have a whole line of Disney themed items (non Park Exclusives) sold in stores & online.

Anyone know when this collaboration started?? It has been a while.

My other favorite collaboration is Disney/Vera Bradley. I’ve been going back and collecting some of the earlier patterns.

Gap, Jansport.....love a good Disney theme.

I want to say that the Pandora Disney charms started in 2016, but I'd have to double check that. Before that, Chamilia had the Disney license. Some of the park exclusives show up on shopdisney, and they seem to go in and out of stock. They usually show up at the parks first.

Can someone tell me what all the current Parks exclusives are being sold today? Even including older ones as I have none. I just want to know what all parks exclusives I can still get. Huge thank you in advance.

Anyone know if charms retired at one park means they ate retired across all parks? I need the small world charm and apparently its getting retired. Living in the UK doesn't help either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter