Pandora at emh

sam portadown

Mouseketeer
Hi there
Planning to go for extra magic hours at animal kingdom for flight of passage. If the park opens at 8am what time do you need to be there for to get on first thing. When we were there 2yrs ago people were queuing up from 7am. Has it calmed down or is it still madness.

Hi there
Planning to go for extra magic hours at animal kingdom for flight of passage. If the park opens at 8am what time do you need to be there for to get on first thing. When we were there 2yrs ago people were queuing up from 7am. Has it calmed down or is it still madness.

I would try to get to the park between 7 and 7:15. It's still pretty crazy I would bet. They will likely started letting people in before 8 and then holding at the bridge to Pandora (or they may just go ahead and let people into the queue). It's better to be a lot early than just a few minutes late!

I see wait times appear anywhere between 5-15 minutes before stated opening (EMH or not). Get there an hour early, earlier the better. EVERYONE is trying to go to Pandora for EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter