Palo's ressie question

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
I actually have 4 questions-
1- Do the tables at Palo's only seat 2?
2- How many tables would you say are in Palo's?
3-
Can you only reserve a table for you reg. dining time. We have a late seating on reg. nites- is that when I have to reserve for Palo as well?
and last but not least...
4- Can I reserve for more the just my DH and I? If my friend and her husband want to dine the same time, can I make a ressie for them as well?

THANKS ALL!

Palo has tables and chairs that can seat 2, and more. Tables are a standard 4-top, and can be combined to seat larger groups. There are booths seat 4. Some may seat more?

This is just a guess, but Palo could seat 75 guests, maybe more.

You can reserve a table for any time they are open, you just have to be able to get an available seating time.

You can reserve 1 dinner evening initially (per stateroom), typically after boarding. You can also reserve brunch and high tea. Then you can waitlist for additional dinner nights (based on vacancy/availability). If you are traveling with more than one party (another stateroom), they can book a different intitial night, and both parties can sit together enjoy both nights. If you are travelling together, the other stateroom can join your reservation if you get a seating, likewise you can join theirs.

Concierge classes (CAT1 - CAT3) may be able to book more initially (I don't know?)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter