Palos Brunch

PrincessMer

Mouseketeer
Hello -

Can you get the Chocolate Soufflé at the Palos Brunch or can you only get it at the dinner?

Thanks!
Meredith

The souffle if only available at dinner, but they have incredible tiramasu, chocolate pot, and so many other incredible desserts. It is worth going to brunch.

I don't even think about the Palo brunch desserts -- the food is amazing. They have incredible salmon mousse spoons, pizzas, pastas, so so so much.

I always make a beeline for the muesli, which is soaking in cream. OMG.... You wouldn't think something known as a 'health' food would be so unbelievably yummmmmmmmmmmy.

The desserts are really an afterthought with all that wonderful food.

I've had the chocolate souffle at dinner and, while it's very good, my own personal favorite is the panna cotta. I am craving that right now.....!

I don't even think about the Palo brunch desserts -- the food is amazing. They have incredible salmon mousse spoons, pizzas, pastas, so so so much.

I always make a beeline for the muesli, which is soaking in cream. OMG.... You wouldn't think something known as a 'health' food would be so unbelievably yummmmmmmmmmmy.

The desserts are really an afterthought with all that wonderful food.

I've had the chocolate souffle at dinner and, while it's very good, my own personal favorite is the panna cotta. I am craving that right now.....!

Completely agree with this the Panna Cotta is amazing. We had both the souffle and the PC and I loved the Panna Cotta so much that our server when we went to brunch had them bring me a full serving!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter