Palo ressies on board the Dream..

pixie08

DIS Veteran
On the magic you would go straight to Rockin Bar D' to change or book Palo ressies. So what is the equivalent on the Dream? TIA!

We actually went TO Palo's in February. This may have changed, but making reservations happened up at the two restaurants (Remy's and Palo's).... I want to confirm it is the same, too, so it would be interesting to see what people say in the next few weeks... it gives you the info in the Navigator, though. D Lounge was for changing dining rotations and times... and we had to go to the restaurant proper to make new reservations at Palo's... This was just my experience though! A lot changes month to month!

Just read your TR Happydog! We will also be on a 5 night in June!

I have read in TR's that you book them at the Palo podium too, so now I am confused. I am wondering what the most recent situation is...anyone recently of the Dream in the last few weeks?

We actually went TO Palo's in February. This may have changed, but making reservations happened up at the two restaurants (Remy's and Palo's).... I want to confirm it is the same, too, so it would be interesting to see what people say in the next few weeks... it gives you the info in the Navigator, though. D Lounge was for changing dining rotations and times... and we had to go to the restaurant proper to make new reservations at Palo's... This was just my experience though! A lot changes month to month!

You can go to the restaurants but I went right to D lounge and I didn't even get in the door before someone with a handheld device (wave phone or something) greeted me and got my Palo ressie in about 10 seconds.

Just read your TR Happydog! We will also be on a 5 night in June!

I have read in TR's that you book them at the Palo podium too, so now I am confused. I am wondering what the most recent situation is...anyone recently of the Dream in the last few weeks?

Hi Mary,

Hope all is well with you and Dan.

Lori and I just got off the 4/17 Dream. We changed our Palo time at the podium by Palo. I worked out very well...we had a delicious lunch at Cabanas and then walked up a flight and made changes to our Palo reservation. Have a great time on the Dream. It is an amazing ship.:cool1:

:goodvibesSusan

I just got off the Dream and they had several CM's set up in the D Lounge ready to make changes or book Palo and yes even Remy's! I couldn't beleive they still had Remy's available on our sold out ship, but the CM siad their is a glitch in the onlline booking system and not all tables are available through that, so you can still book onboard!

Thanks everyone!

Glad to hear you had a great time Susan...say hi to everyone for me!

In the April 17th navigator it said to go to Palo or call. I didn't trust calling so I went in person and while I was there there was another person answering phones and taking reservations so either way works!

We were on the 3/27 Dream and they had set up tables on the area by the piano outside Royal Palace to take reservations for Palo and Remy starting at 1pm (which just happened to be when I got on board).

I saw some cast members over in that area milling around and asked them where should I go to make them (no signs) and they saud, "Right here!" :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter