Palo Reservations and Online Checkin

RebeccaLovesDisney

DIS Veteran
Our 105 day is coming up in a few days (Gold) :cool1: so we I want to go on as soon as possible to make Palo / Remy reservations. Do I have to complete the online reservation process before I can make those reservations?? BTW, I've already paid off the balance for our cruise.

Thanks!!

Our 105 day is coming up in a few days (Gold) :cool1: so we I want to go on as soon as possible to make Palo / Remy reservations. Do I have to complete the online reservation process before I can make those reservations?? BTW, I've already paid off the balance for our cruise.

Thanks!!

I don't think so.

No you don't. Go directly to your cruise activities to make the Palo reservations. :)

No, you don't have to do the online reservation first. In fact, when I have logged on to make my Palo and excursion reservations, I am unable to even get to my online registration until the next morning. :confused3

They changed the time online checkin is available in December. Instead of having to wait until 3 a.m. ET, you can now access it at midnight ET along with the other reservations.

Thanks to everyone also, I was wondering the same thing. Book fun stuff first then do online check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter