• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Palo on SWDAS

Capitalangel

Mouseketeer
We have a cruise booked on the Fantasy with a Star Wars Day at sea this winter. My family could take or leave Star Wars overall. My kids enjoyed Jedi Training Academy at WDW and know Vader is the "bad guy" but couldn't tell you who Luke or Rey are. Ok, so now that you have basic background my question is: From your experience it there any negatives to booking Palo Brunch on Star Wars Day? Do the characters come into Palo (which in my opinion changes the atmosphere)?

We have a cruise booked on the Fantasy with a Star Wars Day at sea this winter. My family could take or leave Star Wars overall. My kids enjoyed Jedi Training Academy at WDW and know Vader is the "bad guy" but couldn't tell you who Luke or Rey are. Ok, so now that you have basic background my question is: From your experience it there any negatives to booking Palo Brunch on Star Wars Day? Do the characters come into Palo (which in my opinion changes the atmosphere)?
No. The characters will not. However, people dressed in costume might. On one of our sailings, a couple dressed as imperial officers had brunch. They looked amazing.

We were just on a SWDAS this past January and had brunch at Palo on Star Wars Day. The atmosphere was unchanged from a “normal” cruise and it was as lovely as usual!

Aby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter