• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Palo on a 3-night cruise

kimpossible

DIS Veteran
Hi-

Dh and I would like to do Palo on our Wonder cruise. We have kids in the club and lab so we are trying to time it based on the activities and dinner schedule listed in the navigators (ds(3) has some food allergies so we would prefer him not to eat in there). If we skip eating in the main dinning room on Pirates night in lieu of eating at Palo are we missing anything? Will we still get bandanna's at Palo? The other night is our last night, but the dinning times in the kids clubs conflict with when we would want to go. Also, it has a talent show in the lab. If our son would even want to do this (which I doubt) we would want to go and watch.

On a 3 night cruise, you are missing the rotational menu for whichever dining room you choose to skip in order to go to Palo.

You can take the kids to the dining room or to deck 9 and feed them there before your Palo reservation. If you explained the situation to your servers, they would give you the bandanas from the restaurant for everyone. I don't think you're going to get them in Palo.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter