Palo Dream Wine List?

TheHippie524

Dreaming a Fantasy of Magic and Wonder.<3
I don't know if I'm just having one of those moments, but I can't seem to find a thread or link ((I KNOWWW there is one, it's the disboards afterall :lovestruc )) but since the summer is coming, and I will be enjoying the beautiful evenings by my dbf's pool, pretending it's the quiet cove :joker:, there was a wine I had at dinner back in January on the Dream that was simply lovely, and I can't for the life of me remember what the name of the red wine that I had. I am almost positive if I see the name it will click. Is there anyone out there that can help or point me in the right direction? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :listen:

Was it Schweiger? I know Schweiger Vineyards from Napa has one or two wines on DCL. They do a really nice Cabernet Sauvignon

It would be more beneficial to see the wine list, which is why I asked for a link or thread or picture! Because I can kind of remember WHERE it was on the list.

I'm weird like that. Lol.:rolleyes:

But thank you both so far for the responses! I'll consider trying both of those if all else fails.

I do recall that it was NOT from a vineyard in the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter