Palo cancelation fee?

sandiegosusie

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what a Palo cancelation fee is? I read online that if we cancel onboard a fee may be applied...

I am pretty sure it is the $10.00 that it would cost you to go there....I believe they charge you the $10.00 anyway for a no show.

We cancelled our Palo brunch about an hour before hand, and there was no charge.

When we called Palo, we left a message indicating that we needed to cancel, and hopefully they could call someone on the waiting list. We received a message later thanking us for calling them to let them know, and in fact, someone on the waiting list was able to go.

I think if you don't show up and the table sits empty, that you would be charged the fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter