Palo brunch or dinner

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
I know they change dinner at palo
what about brunch how is it ?
i would buses changed also
in your experiences which one is best now that its changed

thanks

If you have done dinner before they started the prix fixe menu (like we have done a few times), you may come away very disappointed. We were, and just got off the Dream a few days ago. But that is just my opinion.

Brunch: No more buffet, but otherwise same as before (can order as much as you want)

Dinner: Restrictive menu now (choose one appetizer/entree/dessert only from a subset of the menu or pay for each item you want individually), no more included antipasti cart

In both circumstances, you are presented with a reduced selection but in different ways (reduced overall food choices vs reduced quantity of food for the cost). Which one you'll like better probably depends on what you're going for.

Personally, even though I do miss the buffet, I would choose brunch now because the servers can still be "generous" with you and bring you different things to try. For me, the fully empowered Palo server is so central to the experience, and the new pricing structure took a lot of the luster off dinner. If you don't mind treating Palo like a "normal" restaurant you'd go to at home, you could potentially still have a nice dinner there - but it's a tough sell now when the MDR's are quite good.

I'm going to go against everyone else so far and vote dinner. We booked dinner on a whim after watching someone's youtube and I'm so glad we did. We went into it assuming we weren't going to manage the prefix so it was a little pricey but I felt totally worth it.
We did both brunch and dinner this time and had the same amazing server for both, which I feel can help make the experience. The way he explained the menu had us drooling, and nothing we had at either meal disappointed. But I think overall dinner edged out brunch. For one I felt it was more of an experience, quieter, longer and just more special. I also felt the food was just a little bit better, and the best we had on the whole trip. If you're looking to only go for the pre-fix I would then vote brunch, but if money isn't part of the equation then I'd 100% vote dinner.

Nothing to do with which is better now but we have done dinners in the past which we really enjoyed but now only do the brunch primarily for the fact we really enjoy the activities that happen most nights in the MDR and would be disappointed missing them.

I did brunch and dinner in January and loved them both!
I only missed the hummus and variety of cheese from the buffet, but dinner had amazing cheese options!
I left both stuffed.
I posted pics here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter