Palo Brunch Dress code?

What is the dress code for Brunch at Palo?

Thanks

Well, according the newly published dress code:

Dress code at Palo:
•Men: Dress pants and dress shirt (a jacket is optional)
•Women: Dress or pantsuit
•No jeans, shorts, capri pants, flip-flops or tennis shoes

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/planning-center/my-cruise-plans/faqs/onboard-dining/dining-attire/

There is no clarification if this is only for dinner or both dinner and brunch. I generally wear a nice pair of slacks and blouse. I've also seen sundresses. DH wears polo shirt and slacks. Some people will report that they've worn capris, but I've seen capris turned away. And they do mean "no jeans"

Well, according the newly published dress code:

Dress code at Palo:
•Men: Dress pants and dress shirt (a jacket is optional)
•Women: Dress or pantsuit
•No jeans, shorts, capri pants, flip-flops or tennis shoes

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/planning-center/my-cruise-plans/faqs/onboard-dining/dining-attire/

There is no clarification if this is only for dinner or both dinner and brunch. I generally wear a nice pair of slacks and blouse. I've also seen sundresses. DH wears polo shirt and slacks. Some people will report that they've worn capris, but I've seen capris turned away. And they do mean "no jeans"

Okay, that's the answer I was looking for. I was curious if I could get away with a pair of khakis and a polo shirt.

We just did Palo brunch on the Fantasy. They called us the day before and left a message that the dress code was collared shirts for men with pants, and definitely NO jeans.
Now, I wore a nice dress, but there were definitely some questionable clothing up there. I saw one woman who might have been in a "dress", but I thought it looked an awful lot like a swimsuit cover up.
DH wore khakis and a button up shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter