Palo Brunch Champagne Cocktail

WDW Princess 71

DIS Veteran
I know that Palo brunch includes a glass of champagne or mimosa complimentary. Are these the only complimentary options, or are there other champagne cocktails they would do instead? I don't mind mimosas but would love to try something else instead if that is allowed.

I know that Palo brunch includes a glass of champagne or mimosa complimentary. Are these the only complimentary options, or are there other champagne cocktails they would do instead? I don't mind mimosas but would love to try something else instead if that is allowed.

They also offered us a Kir Royale....(Chambord with champagne) and I believe a peach version.

MJ

They also offered us a Kir Royale....(Chambord with champagne) and I believe a peach version.

MJ
Great, that is exactly what I was thinking! It will be nice to try something different. I've only ever been offered champagne or a mimosa, but then I saw a champagne cocktail list with the Kir Royale and some others on it and they were the same price as the mimosa, so I thought maybe that would be included as well. I will definitely ask for the Kir Royale at brunch in a few short weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter