Palo brunch and dinner times

iamporch

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me what times they offer for brunch and dinner?

Also I know brunch is only on sea days. Is dinner only on select nights as well? If so what are they? Trying to plan what night I would like to make a reservation for. Assuming I get what I want of course. We will be doing the Eastern.

Thanks

Also I know brunch is only on sea days. Is dinner only on select nights as well? If so what are they? Trying to plan what night I would like to make a reservation for. Assuming I get what I want of course. We will be doing the Eastern.

Thanks

Dinner is offered every night. The first seating is at 6:00pm. Last seating is at 8:30pm, if I'm remembering correctly.

Brunch begins at 10:00am. I believe the last seating is at 12:30pm.

On our January Southern Caribbean sailing I could not pre book Palo online. Once onboard I went to the dining changes and put in my request for four people for bunch any time, on either sea day. I was put on a waitlist and I think I was about 4th or 5th on the list that I saw on the table.

We got a note in our "fish" saying we had brunch on the second sea day at 9:30 am. They had so many waitlists that they decided to open up brunch early for a 9:30 seating.

MJ

How long does dinner last? If we book say a 6:30 would we make it in time for the 8:30 show?

Is it typical to not be able book Palo beforehand? I like being able to plan.

I would allow 2 hours for dinner. If you want to make the 8:30 show, I'd try to book a 6:00 dinner reservation just to give you a little wiggle room and time to get from Palo to the theater and get a seat before the show begins. One cruise, I wanted to have a dinner at Palo, but still sit with my DD and niece during the late dinner seating in the MDR. I booked for 6:00pm and got out of Palo around 7:45, but I could have easily stayed for another half hour.

Thanks
On a 3 day cruise without a sea day, they do the brunch on Nassau day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter